Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sizzling Bachelorette Invitations!

So there's no denying it...I'm a Party Girl! I love it all from the planning, the inviting to the partying and the drinking! The invitation totally sets the mood for the party. Take Jackie's Bachelorette invitation. I gave it a "Mission Impossible" vibe. I wanted the girls to feel like this wasn't just "another bachelorette party." This is a Mission and they better be ready to go big! (Click on the image to read the wording. I don't lie, It's pretty cute)
*Tip- The envelope is just as much apart of the invition as the RSVP. I printed each invitation on my computer and added "Top Secret" and "Confidential" as embellishments to get the reciever curious about the envelopes contents. Oh! I also titled each girls invite as "Agent..." Bottom line...their cute!